Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lori and Gavin's Visit

May was an exciting month for us because Lori and Gavin visited us twice. The first time was with Tyson too, but the second was without Tyson because he was on a business trip to Mexico. We got to know Gavin a lot better. He loves to sit by our toy that has spinning turntables that moves rolling things around and plays a song. He learned how to stop and start it. He could sit by that toy for hours and laugh and play it.
Lori thought she was coming to play in the pool everyday because it was 108 degrees when she arrived. However, 2 days later it was only 69 degrees for the high. One night I took Gavin out on the patio furniture when it was windy. He loved watching the trees bend and the wind chime make its noise. We sat out in the wind for about 11/2 hours before his mom came to get him for bed.

One night I watched Gavin while Lori and mom went to a movie. I was a little bit nervous about it, but we played with the toys all night until it was time for his bed. He went down without a peep. I was quite proud of myself. I changed his diapers and fed him dinner too. No problems at all.

On Friday Lori and Gavin and I went to Bonnie Springs. When we got there it started to rain and then changed to snow. We never even got out of the car. Well that is not entirely true because I took some pictures of the snow in May, just for the record. Since we couldn't do Bonnie Springs, we decided to go to Shark Reef at Mandaly Bay. I am not sure how much Gavin liked it, but Lori said he did. I got some good pictures, but you know me and the computer. If pictures show up with this addition, you will know that I did not do it, because so far it hasn't worked, even with Lori's written instructions.
We put Lori on the plane early Saturday am and left for Pine Valley. It was really a nice visit.

1 comment:

Lori said...

That was a fun trip. I posted pics on every post I had pics to. Love ya.