Sunday, June 1, 2008

Early Father's Day Gift

Can you believe this? all these blog enteries by your dad, 3 new enteries on the same day. Something must be wrong with him you must be thinking. Well let me tell you that I finally have some time to myself and I am listening to old records tonight. I figured I may as well blog while I listen.

Yes I said listening to old records. How old you might ask? Some are from the 40's, some from the 50's, and 60's and 70's. Then you might wonder, how is he listening to these records? That is where the early Father's Day gift comes in . Your mother bought me the record player that she gave me at Christmas (of course I didn't ever get it because they were sold out when we got home from Colorado to buy it. I think that I got gyped out of a Christmas present.) and is calling it a Father's Day gift. Anyway, listening to these old records takes me back to my high school days. It is really cool. It has the ability to record records on CD's. I got a lot of old records from my mother and I will enjoy listening to them too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, make dad feel special this year.Also read tips from
http://digg.com/celebrity/King_for_the_Day_n_Pamper_your_dad_on_Father_s_Day

McDowell Family said...

Sounds like a neat gift. I'm sure enjoying listening to it.