Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Year "End" Event

There are some things that no one looks forward to no matter how much they get to drink. And drink I did. My choice of cherry, grape, or lemon lime to flavor a mixture whose sole purpose was to rid me of every particle in my bowels. I was able to drink 1/2 gallon of this mixture and that was more than enough. If I ever get the notion to try collonics, just shoot me. Fortunatly, everything came out in the end. My exam was normal. Now I get the next 5 years to contemplate a repeat reamjob. Don't ever tell me that my job is a "bummer". I will look at feet forever, before considering switching to gastroenterology.

3 comments:

Brett said...

Ah Jim... you "crack" me up.

Lori said...

Doesn't sound too fun, but I am glad you are being cautious and getting tested. Way to go!

McDowell Family said...

Way to take care of your health and thanks for the post! Sounds brutal. I've finally set up my blog, but I haven't posted anything yet. Details to come. Stay tuned.